Traditional, 2-Story,Detached - DOUGLASSVILLE, PA
Welcome to 7 Furlong Rd Douglassville in the Buckingham Preserve community. This union Twp, Daniel Boone Schools home is a "stones throw" from 422 & 724 for commuters traveling to Philadelphia and beyond markets and offers 4 BR's, 2.5 bathrooms and 2584 sf of finished living area. 2 story foyer entry with beautiful hardwoods welcomes you upon your arrival. Those same great hardwoods stretch down the hall to the kitchen and breakfast room. Sure to please oak kitchen (all appliances remain) is flanked by the formal DR to the left and the open floor plan connects the breakfast room with sliders to the great for summer cookouts patio to the adjoining family room with gas fireplace making entertaining a breeze. Formal LR and powder rm complete the main level. Take the stairs to the oversized owners suite with dual closets, one is a walk in and full tiled bath with garden tub, stall shower and double vanity. 3 generous sized BR's, hall laundry, and 2nd full bath complete the upper level. All this plus a nice .23 acre level lot, like new move in ready condition (public records says 10 years old actually occupancy was only 3 years ago) and quick possession possible make this one a must see. Schedule today!
Ed Spayd of RE/MAX of Reading
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Berks County,
Vol. 11, Issue 06, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Brick; Carpet - Full; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Sunroom
- Laundry Room
- DANIEL BOONE,Daniel Boone,Wired for High Tech
- Wired for High Tech,DANIEL BOONE,Daniel Boone